Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Kraig Biocraft Laboratories Inc. (KBLB)

KBLB's business Aug 2019

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
QuartersForShares Member Profile

Followed By 4
Posts 561
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 04/13/16
160x600 placeholder
QuartersForShares   Wednesday, 08/14/19 11:08:24 AM
Re: promaster12 post# 167232
Post # of 167705 
KBLB's business Aug 2019

Promaster, KBLB is in the business of producing high-toughness silk threads. I don't think we will be in the weaving or knitting business any time soon. Polartec and Warwick know how to do those things.

My own view was that KBLB provided 11 shoot pack panels to the Army that were woven by some unknown company. I don't think we gave the Army enough shoot pack panels to fashion even a single shoot pack. Why? 11 panels were shown in the photograph. They did not report delivering shoot packs, only shoot pack panels. A conjecture: KBLB did not have enough silk to produce shoot packs for testing, only shoot pack panels.

Of course, this is not a certainty. It is simply the best explanation I can find consistent with the publicly available information.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist