Home > Boards > US OTC > Insurance > Reliance Global Group Inc. (RELI)

I did some digging and some more DD

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (4) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
shanak10 Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 191
Posts 5,960
Boards Moderated 2
Alias Born 12/27/09
160x600 placeholder
shanak10 Member Level  Monday, 08/05/19 02:01:37 PM
Re: None
Post # of 23330 
I did some digging and some more DD over the weekend, and it brought me to the following evaluation of $RELI. You are very welcome to agree/disagree/add/comment etc...
All of the below is IMHO (in my humble opinion)

1. I see $RELI as a very substantial company judging from what I see they achieved in their Global Holdings Co.https://www.relianceglobalholdings.com/ ( I sure hope some of you will take the time to open the link and see for yourself.)
2. So far, buying the shell and other acquisitions were funded, not sure if partially or wholly by Ezra. You will have to admit it is not typical for a stinky pinky.
3. I feel strongly that just like they closed 4 LOI's, they will close the other 2 based again on their private website mentioned above. It also seems that here too they funded the acquisitions.
4. Some here mentioned an IPO coming. I do not think an existing company can do an IPO but probably a secondary offering sounds more like it. And if that is the case I would love to know who the underwrites will be.
Again, this is just a compilation of bits and pieces I gathered from going over all the PR's and disclosures.
Your comments are most welcome...
$RELI love it or leave it.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (4) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist