Home > Boards > Other Markets > Indexes > SPX Elliott Waves (SP500)

Silly EW. As you can see there is

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
gdl Member Profile

Followed By 70
Posts 3,917
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 12/18/12
160x600 placeholder
gdl   Monday, 07/08/19 11:23:48 PM
Re: None
Post # of 328 
Silly EW. As you can see there is no path, short, long or to infinity and beyond.

Me, I will use recent pattern recognition and some very small wave structures. This was day 2 of drop. Normal so far. The most this drop should be is 2 more days. The drops themselves should be VERY SHALLOW.

If that does occur expect one more wave up. So far it seems to coincide with strong seasonal tendencies. after Third Week of July things get nasty.

After reading about Epstein and the prosecutor that gave him a sweetheart and very illegal deal everyone knew he was in line for a big promotion by TRUMP. hey sex and rape of little girls? you know Trump can't resist. Hired and KEPT him as Secretary of Labor. But the Trump Cheerleaders with their pom-poms should be careful to keep the young ones away. The new AG Barr has a father that also LOVED the sex offender. Seems the new trump policy is to treat Woman with respect. respect their private parts with yours. by giving them what they always wanted.

NOTHING I SAY HERE can be more damning or disgusting than TRUMPS actions TODAY. NOTHING!

Bring it on! Ask why Acosta is not fired even though they knew for months. they knew even before they HIRED HIM!

New TRUMP SLOGAN: A vote for me is a vote for pedophilia! Old White Men should rush to help his campaign personally. Go door to door with his message!

MY silly rants. I am unhinged but frankly EVERYONE should be also. now that is what the new america is all about, selfishness hate and aspiring to be as rich and corrupt as this administration is.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist