Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Defense Technologies International Corp. (DTII)

News!... appointment of David King to the Advisory

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Poco Parvenu Member Profile

Followed By 0
Posts 142
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 11/14/16
160x600 placeholder
Poco Parvenu   Thursday, 05/30/19 09:50:46 AM
Re: None
Post # of 14741 
News!... appointment of David King to the Advisory Board

Quote:
Defense Technologies International Corp. (OTC PINK: DTII) (The Company,) an innovative provider of security technology with broad and diverse applications, is pleased to announce the appointment of David King to the Advisory Board and Management Team of the Company's subsidiary 'Passive Security Scan Inc.' (PSSI) as the Marketing Director for the Eastern Seaboard of the USA.

Mr. King has an extensive background in Human Resource Management and Financial Management. As Mr. King continued his career, he also continued his education with studies at the at University of Maryland, Augsburg, Germany, at the Excelsior University and at the Disney Academy.

Mr. King was a Budget Analyst for the National Guard Bureau in Alexandria, VA; an Operations Manager for the Department of Defense at Fort Belvoir, VA and the Operations Manager Community Recreation Programs, at Fort Belvoir, VA. He also served as the Facility Manager for the Department of Defense, in Augsburg, Germany.

Mr. King was honorably discharged from the United States Army after having served three years active duty and three years in inactive status. During his service he trained on numerous weapon systems and site security. Mr. King had the distinguished honor to serve in 'The Big Red One' during the final years of the cold war.

"During my visit to the Company's Research and Production Center in Rexburg ID and my introduction to the Passive Portal I learned of the great value of the 'Passive Portal' to the enhancement of safety for our schools and public venues in general through passive, harmless scanning for weapons and other metal objects. I will proudly introduce the Passive Portal in my area of responsibility" says Mr. King.

Mr. King's company, King Distributors, LLC, has previously signed on with the Company as the exclusive distributor of the Passive Portal system for the State of Virginia.

...appointment of David King to PSSI Advisory Board

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist