Home > Boards > US OTC > Medical - Drugs > Bioelectronics Corp. (BIEL)

“Remolding” test is inaccurate. CVS stores don’t

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
luke5516 Member Profile

Followed By 2
Posts 381
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 01/29/11
160x600 placeholder
luke5516   Thursday, 05/23/19 10:20:56 AM
Re: toohot post# 181691
Post # of 201523 
“Remolding” test is inaccurate. CVS stores don’t have molding. It’s also inaccurate to say that it was part of a “remodeling” program. Yes, we were included in their new wellness sections. It seems deliberately misleading to me if CVS offered to take it nationwide and Andy said no. If that’s the case, then describing this as a test that was limited to a remodeling program is arguably a securities disclosure violation. Him turning down a deal and not telling us about is debatable. Not telling us and mis categorizing it is a problem. That and misspelling the key word is unforgivable.

It’s a tell, a Freudian slip.
He’s choking on the lie. I’ve worked at jobs where I would have been fired for that type of public typo.
It’s a red flag that something is very wrong, like warm champagne at a deal closing.

At least our pressure seems to have been working, they pledged to be more communicative in the future.

I’ll settle for him obeying US securities laws in the ‘34 Act.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist