Home > Boards > US Listed > Cannabis > Trulieve Cannabis Corp (TCNNF)

I think we'll see 1st quarter revenue in

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
HoldHigh Member Profile

Followed By 5
Posts 915
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 11/07/18
160x600 placeholder
HoldHigh   Wednesday, 05/22/19 07:27:17 AM
Re: None
Post # of 4004 
I think we'll see 1st quarter revenue in the range of 47 to 51 million. I look for a bump up after the report this time.

So right now we've got TCNNF with 27 dispensaries in FL soon to be 28, 1 in CA, 1 in CT. All of these dispensaries are contributing to TCNNF's top line. I look for further openings in CT and CA. With the completion of the grow facility in MA by the end of the 4th qtr we should see dispensary openings in MA. BAM!!!

If you listened to the interview within the link I posted yesterday, Kim explained that the shelf offering was for expansion if needed. She felt it was better to have the process complete with the shelf offering in case something came up they could move on quickly, without having to get the approvals later. Now TCNNF is sitting there with essentially 250 million waiting for opportunities. I call this planning ahead. I don't think you'll see it exercise until an opportunity arises that will expand TCNNF's reach into other states or quick built out of dispensaries. TCNNF should have enough money from existing dispensaries to handle current dispensary openings.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist