Home > Boards > US OTC > Medical - Healthcare > Toron, Inc. (TRON)

TRON/UPCO/VOX/W.I.S. applications. As we wait for details I

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Moving On Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 17
Posts 4,982
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 08/09/17
160x600 placeholder
Moving On Member Level  Tuesday, 05/21/19 11:09:42 PM
Re: None
Post # of 54858 

TRON/UPCO/VOX/W.I.S. applications. As we wait for details I am working on figuring out the relationships and what is happening here.
My take is that TRON has partnered with Upco to help bring their products to market. Meanwhile TRON has approached VOX/W.I.S. with the opportunity.
The 30 Million users are VOX/W.I.S. customers. These customers are a captive audience and the new offerings can be marketed to them very easily and can even be included in their current services automatically.
These deals happen all the time. The key is someone having the contacts to bring the two parties together and make it all work. TORN is going to be the middle man on this and private label the services.

Not every post needs a rebuttal. Please don't tell me I am wrong. Present your own ideas instead of attacking mine.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist