Home > Boards > US OTC > Oil/Gas/Natural Energy Production > Greenshift Corporation (GERS)

gers. Yes HM, if his decision in

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
twaflyer1 Member Profile

Followed By 34
Posts 1,863
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 05/26/11
160x600 placeholder
twaflyer1   Sunday, 05/19/19 08:22:08 PM
Re: A deleted message
Post # of 49030 
gers. Yes HM, if his decision in that matter was Harmful? But if the decision was beneficial to Investors, don't you see that as more important to us than those Filings? Yes, KK might have gone against what the sec would like to see, but no Penalties were assessed, not even any Red Flags, though you complained a number of times?

KK is as good a CEO as there is, so I am VERY HAPPY he is at the Helm and no one else! Those filings with some negative disclosures might have opened the floodgates to Creditor selling the stocks at a much lower price, since the market would have responded to the Neg" disclosures, then prompting one or two more R/S's to cover our debts! The R/S's might have been as high as 1/5,000 or 1/10,000 if all the creditors were to take action against a Stock they believed had no hopes of paying back the debt?

HW, I know you still believe that there is something underhanded the way KK handled matters, but it was a calculated decision to keep the Company afloat, so finally get that in your head? Nothing at all crooked about KK? All good and helpful to all, even those who bellow Negative OPINIONS all over the boards? He is doing you a favor HW, that's the way I look at it!! IMO...

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist