Home > Boards > US OTC > Medical - Healthcare > Guided Therapeutics Inc. (GTHP)

I was talking to someone recently who spoke

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Franken-vestor Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 7
Posts 842
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 11/17/14
160x600 placeholder
Franken-vestor Member Level  Thursday, 05/16/19 02:42:30 PM
Re: None
Post # of 13169 
I was talking to someone recently who spoke to Gene, or so they claimed to.... According to the source, Gene seemed very excited about the prospects of the future. I'm not sure of all of the details as you can only believe so much after all these years of disappointments, but Gene told him that the financing deal would be done shortly. My source said it was in multiple millions of dollars of financing, not just one or two million. I've always referred to guided therapeutics as the Rodney Dangerfield of medical instrument companies. I'm being told it could turn into the Phyllis Diller or even Eddie Murphy of medical instrument companies in the very near future. Who sing as I've lost just about everything anyway, Hi might as well ride this SOB into the ground RCA 600% increase in share price by July 1st or sooner.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist