Home > Boards > Free Zone > Penny Trading - Technical > BB's Stock Haven

SOLI @ .38 is going to Absolutely shock

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (5) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
DTGoody Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 454
Posts 32,409
Boards Moderated 3
Alias Born 03/24/01
160x600 placeholder
DTGoody Member Level  Thursday, 05/09/19 02:51:19 AM
Re: None
Post # of 4458845 
SOLI @ .38 is going to Absolutely shock the investment World! Think about it for one Second? There has been No Press about The CareClix Acquisition whatsoever, other than SEC filings on a Grey Sheet Stock that Nobody is Paying attention too?

So in essence Wall Street believes there is only TDOC for Telemedicine. I am sure there are a lot of Wall Street investors who see all of these articles on CareClix who would love to invest in CareClix. As far as they are aware CareClix is still a private company. Nobody in the Mainstream even knows that CareClix has gone officially public through SOLI, other than a few I-Hubbers, and people close to the company.

Cramer with mad money talked with TDOC CEO Yesterday! This is to show you the potential SOLI has with CareClix:
https://www.cnbc.com/…/teladoc-ceo-most-people-that-need-me…

When we up list and CareClix makes it known to the World that they have Officially Gone Public Through SOLI, we are going to Absolutely Shock The World. I am not talking about a Stupid Dollar or Two. We are headed to over Five Dollars, and probably a NASDAQ up-listing followed quickly after that.

Once they announce major financing or partnerships we are then headed to $20.00 Dollars per share. I believe this will happen within 1-2 years tops! SOLI isn't your typical stinky pinky crap I-Hub Momentum Play. This is a Long-Term investment with Generational Wealth Potential. Folks who are holding smaller positions can experience life changing wealth if you are just patient. Don't let SOLI be the one that you say shoulda, woulda, coulda!

Have A SOLI'D Morning All!! I know that I am!!!

\
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (5) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist