Home > Boards > US Listed > Banking and Finance > Toron, Inc. (TRON)

TRON Mobile Messenger, TRON Pay and Toron Pay-Cards

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Moving On Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 19
Posts 5,552
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 08/09/17
160x600 placeholder
Moving On Member Level  Wednesday, 05/08/19 01:58:34 PM
Re: None
Post # of 58624 
TRON Mobile Messenger, TRON Pay and Toron Pay-Cards (International IMTU and Gift Cards). I like the sound of these offerings.
"The Agreement provides for UPCO to assist in the development and hosting of mobile based applications for TRON Mobile Messenger, TRON Pay and Toron Pay-Cards (International IMTU and Gift Cards). The agreement provides for UPCO to host and manage the new mobile applications.

Mr. Meneghello also stated that on May 5th, 2019, Toron finalized a co branding agreement with , and WORLD INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LLC , (W.I.S.) a Voip - Telecommunication Services company provider based in New York and Miami- Florida. These agreements will provide our new applications with up to 30,000,000 of current customers/users. These agreements provide for customers which are located in North, South America and Europe, the Philippines and Europe for our newly developed TRON/UPCO/VOX/W.I.S. applications."

Not every post needs a rebuttal. Please don't tell me I am wrong. Present your own ideas instead of attacking mine.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist