99% Chance of approval after classification change!!! I bet on 1000 Poisonous cobras!!!
1. GTHP FDA Story The Chinese FDA has determined that LuViva is a Class 2 medical device, a designation that allows Shandong to apply through its provisional Chinese FDA office as opposed to Class 3 Devices that must apply through the national office in Beijing. As such, the Class 2 designation is expected to result in a faster approval than a Class 3 designation.
2. “We are gratified that the plan to launch LuViva in China with Shandong is progressing according to schedule,” said Gene Cartwright, CEO of Guided Therapeutics. “The purchase order we received, along with the potential size of the Chinese market for us, provides potential for a record year in LuViva revenues.”
3. According to the World Health Organization, cervical cancer is ranked as one of the most frequent cancers in women in the world and in China it is the second most common cancer among women. China has a population of approximately 560 million women above 15 years of age, who are at risk of developing cervical cancer. Current estimates indicate approximately 100,000 new cases of cervical cancer are diagnosed each year and 30,000 deaths occur annually due to cervical cancer in China.
4. CHINA Approval is 99% after changes of Clssication from Class 3 TO 2!!!!!!!!!!
5. STILL WATTING FOR STOP SIGN REMOVAL.. https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/GTHPD/overview
a. 3M Shares actual BASED basic math 3B/800
b. 599K on All major exchanges
CHINA CHOSEN Contractor is AS GOOD as Apples china manufacturer I checked on them....