Home > Boards > US OTC > Cannabis > Integrated Cannabis Solutions Inc. (IGPK)

I think you can see by what's going

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
SuperDuty350 Member Profile

Followed By 8
Posts 1,027
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/12/18
160x600 placeholder
SuperDuty350   Thursday, 04/11/19 09:57:18 AM
Re: Cappello post# 3956
Post # of 18964 
I think you can see by what's going on with IGPK and GCGX, then take a hard look at TGGI, you see the same stuff happening and thus can only come to one conclusion.

He (Dwyer) sucked everything he could out of TGGI and moved on to IGPK and GCGX.

Look at where both were when Dwyer took them over, as for pps; IGPK is holding but only from luck not actual actions. If you compare the same news from other companies in the same industry, they have done well the problem with IGPK and GCGX is Matt Dwyer and his scamming which the entire investment community has figured out now.

Remember GCGX was BDCI and trading at it's high of .10 pps just when Dwyer took control. Look where it's at now. The information that has come out is not verified and I guess it never will be.

I previously stated the next two qtrs. financials will turn on the spot lights and in fact the very next qtr. for GCGX will be extremely telling but then again it could be full of BS.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist