Home > Boards > US OTC > Oil/Gas/Natural Energy Production > Mirage Energy Corp (MRGE)

My outlook ..looking good so far..

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Macod Member Profile

Followed By 68
Posts 9,988
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 01/07/10
160x600 placeholder
Macod   Tuesday, 03/26/19 10:13:09 AM
Re: None
Post # of 8211 
My outlook ..looking good so far..

First let me say that I think the share price can easily get to .10-.12 without any news.

I don't know what news is coming, but any of the following would significantly move the share price.

- Awarding of pipeline deals including terms for Mirage
- Partners are named
- Confirmation of permitting completed
- Receipt of funding to start construction of the pipeline
- Announcement that they are awarded the storage facility contract
- Announcement that some energy company (such as Trailstone or Riverstone) takes an ownership stake in Mirage (preferably out of the CEO's holdings)
- Disclosing of any other deals that are in the works

So depending on what news is announced first, it is hard to predict share price. But I would expect a jump to .15-.25 cents on the first significant news. And then a climb to .30-.40 if more significant news is announced. Once they receive the funding and shovels are in the ground I would expect .50+

Once the project is well underway and the buyout rumors start I would expect $2+

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist