Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Clean Coal Technologies, Inc. (CCTC)

Let me fill that hole for you JamesE.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
CryptoDragon99 Member Profile

Followed By 1
Posts 44
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/10/19
160x600 placeholder
CryptoDragon99   Saturday, 03/16/19 03:47:45 AM
Re: None
Post # of 59448 
Let me fill that hole for you JamesE. I am not saying your information is incorrect. But I am saying that it contradicts the last CCTC S-1 filing which states:

"As of December 31, 2018, we have two full-time executives, President and CEO Robin Eves and Chief Operations Officer and Chief Financial Officer Aiden Neary, who have written employment agreements. Mr. Eves and Neary received no compensation for their participation on the Board of Directors.

On July 1, 2017, we entered into two year employment agreements with Robin Eves as President and Chief Executive Officer and Aiden Neary as Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer and director. Mr. Eves receives an annual salary of $519,750. Mr. Neary receives an annual salary of $450,000. Each officer was also granted 750,000 common shares upon signing the contract.

The terms of the agreements described above were negotiated by and between the individuals and our Board of Directors based on the qualifications and requirements of each individual and the needs of the company."

How odd that their employment agreements are not included in the attached exhibits. Odd indeed.

Not a single time have I claimed RL is guilty of association or guilty anything else. I have and still am stating the fact that he is also CEO of a corporation that is affiliated with an SEC sanctioned scammer with deep connections to every Microcap scammer currently under investigation or recently convicted. Not to mention it's a public company with as little progress as CCTC.

Again, Im not saying you are wrong, im just saying you haven't proven me wrong. More importantly, you still have not answered the question I first proposed. Is Salvani associated with CCTC and if so, how?

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences