Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Sky Century Investment Inc. (SKYI)

New website, going into CBD and hemp https://skygcbd.com/

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
adijas Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 351
Posts 14,061
Boards Moderated 2
Alias Born 12/20/09
160x600 placeholder
adijas Member Level  Wednesday, 03/13/19 03:07:06 PM
Re: None
Post # of 29 
New website, going into CBD and hemp https://skygcbd.com/

Letter from Our CEO

Dear highly valued shareholders,

First, thank you so much for your continued support as we make this full transition to new management of Sky Century Group CBD. I am so excited and utterly humbled by the opportunity of taking the reins of a company. I see nothing but a fantastic chance for great success.

We are going above and beyond to ensure our investment will be secure and plan to update our shareholders on our progress along the way.

Recently, the company entered the bourgeoning hemp, and CBD business..

Moving forward, myself and current management have been identifying and targeting many potential acquisitions in the hemp and CBD realms. We have reached the final stages of negotiations with a number of potential and exciting prospects. The company is heavily focused on the hemp sector to become an industry leader. We also plan to update the market on progress made about this division, in the near future.

Lastly, many of you have noticed the company’s corporate website has been under construction. We are currently reskinning the website, updating information as well as doing a rebrand to reflect better the company moving forward. We expect the website to be back live in the very near future.

Again I’d like to thank current and future shareholders for their support. We’re so excited about the opportunity moving forward and hope you all join us along the way.

- Kamo Toneryan President/CEO

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences