Home > Boards > Canadian > Mining/Resources > New World Gold Corporation (NWGC)

I am sure everyone here remembers Bennie

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Ole Broke Azz Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 571
Posts 32,393
Boards Moderated 5
Alias Born 03/08/06
160x600 placeholder
Ole Broke Azz Member Level  Tuesday, 03/12/19 06:26:29 PM
Re: None
Post # of 73417 
I am sure everyone here remembers Bennie

You got to read this chit about Bennie "the hair" Blankenship... what a piece of shit

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2019/comp24419.pdf

5. Third, David Foley hired defendant Bennie L. Blankenship, the owner of a stock
promotion company, to help him boost the price of and market for NTEK and NTGL stock.
David Foley paid Blankenship for his efforts in cash and NTEK stock.

C. Stock Promoter
27. Bennie L. Blankenship, age 47, is a resident of Springfield, Ohio. Blankenship
founded Big Investment Group LLC, which promoted NTEK and NTGL stock. Blankenship
promoted NTEK stock through an investor internet chat group and on Twitter and in YouTube
videos.

G. David Foley and Blankenship Manipulated the Market for Shares
of NTEK and NTGL
87. In December 2013, David Foley and Blankenship agreed to artificially support the
market price and volume of NTEK and NTGL stock during the time David Foley planned to sell
stock to River North. David Foley offered to give Blankenship shares of NTEK stock under a
purported consulting agreement with Royal Capital in exchange for Blankenship’s promotional
efforts and “secondary” trading support for NTEK and NTGL.
88. Blankenship owned a stock promotion company, named Big Investment Group
LLC, through which he could promote NTEK stock. Beginning in January 2014, pursuant to his
agreement with David Foley, Blankenship used Big Investment Group to promote NTEK on
social media through Twitter and YouTube videos

Ole Broke Azz
Buy Bottoms
Stage Buys
Trust No One, me included

Don't ask if I'm selling. If I'm in, I'm always selling & I'm always buying
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences