Home > Boards > US OTC > Biotechs > Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. (VODG)

Lack of filing urgency is alarming.....

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Potse Member Profile

Followed By 41
Posts 502
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/19/09
160x600 placeholder
Potse   Wednesday, 01/30/19 12:01:19 AM
Re: Potse post# 2280
Post # of 2314 
Lack of filing urgency is alarming.....

Quote:
One thing I definitely want to see in this press release is a detailed/positive update and commentary on the filing delinquency situation. I know this sounds like a broken record, but I can't stress enough how important this is. I'm sure I am not the only investor who will be making adjustments to my position size in the first half of 2019 if management doesn't convey a sense of urgency regarding the filing delinquency.

More than likely I will be looking to reduce my position if we see periods of strength in the stock during the coming months. The delinquency statement/commentary in the FY 2018 press release was basically just a repeat of what was said in the FY 2017 PR.

The SEC's unpredictable (and often ruthless) approach to delinquent filers poses a potential serious threat to VODG and its shareholders. All it takes is someone in the SEC to wake up in a foul mood some morning, throw a dart at a list of delinquent filers, and it could be "game over" for VODG if the company is not positioned to get all its filings done in a very limited period of time.

For whatever reason(s), management doesn't appear to be in any rush to eliminate the delinquency risk, and I find that somewhat alarming. Maybe they have a good reason not to be overly concerned about the suspension/revocation risk, but until they share that reason with the retail shareholders I'm not comfortable holding a large position deep into calendar 2019.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist