Home > Boards > Free Zone > Welcome to InvestorsHub > The Question and Answer Board (IHUB)

Question: Is it ok to post on ihub

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Smokey810 Member Profile

Followed By 12
Posts 460
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 08/22/16
160x600 placeholder
Smokey810   Wednesday, 01/09/19 04:21:27 PM
Re: None
Post # of 193818 
Question: Is it ok to post on ihub about users on a stocks Twitter page by calling them “pumpers” or “bashers”?

This post was posted by a board moderator and I have flagged it multiple times via the TOS button multiple times with no action.

“I can see the Pumpers on ONCI Twitter Page Still have the Balls To Keep Chirping !!! Hilarious....This Piece of Shit is Headed to the Greys.........LMAO......Come on out again tonight on Twitter ....Those Tweeting Pumpers give us all a Good Laugh
BWAHAHHAHHAHHA”

Link:
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=145989277

I see he is saying these “pumpers” are on Twitter. If all one has to do is say they are referring to users on twitter, for their message about users to be deemed “on topic”, I would seriously like to know. It has been up for over an hour now, despite several flags via the TOS button.

TIA

Who wants to sit and talk about a stock they are no longer invested in?
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist