Home > Boards > US OTC > Mining/Resources > Lithium Exploration Group Inc. (LEXG)

After carefully researching LEXG for several years-- I

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Cancer Fighter Member Profile

Followed By 3
Posts 88
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 11/28/18
160x600 placeholder
Cancer Fighter   Thursday, 12/20/18 01:33:04 AM
Re: None
Post # of 25180 
After carefully researching LEXG for several years-- I have come to the conclusion that LEXG is quite possibly influencing posts and tricking investors. Beware of these posts-- same empty illusion for years. Run from this ticker-- In addition, When you call the office-- no one picks up the phone---- and callers are always unable to leave voice mails-- the boxes are always full--- no receptionist when you hit zero.

Danger -- this is not an investor friendly ticker. However, if you want to invest money and have it dwindle down to nothing-- than LEXG is for you!!

Don't be fooled by intellectual posts that attempt to charm new investors-- this has been going on for years-- and the stock price still sucks-- and the company still refuses to respond to investor questions. I referred this ticker to the SEC and filed a complaint. THEY MAY THINK investors are stupid-- but trust me we are not!!!!!

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist