Home > Boards > US OTC > Retail - Wholesale Distributors > Banneker Inc. (BANI)

SCORE!Craig, you are so valuable. Your gems

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
SecretMillionaire Member Profile

Followed By 8
Posts 338
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 08/04/18
160x600 placeholder
SecretMillionaire   Monday, 12/10/18 07:52:40 AM
Re: Craig305 post# 8293
Post # of 8351 
SCORE!

Craig, you are so valuable. Your gems yield fruit. I need you to look at something at EVCC later when I have time.

So, Mr. Zoyes is also involved with Rum Bum to my understanding. A movie racing combo sort of business. Legit. Seems to be his passion. I have found pictures on his FB that match up to the pictures of that house on Zillow to a T, except that it has tan carpet versus the wood floors on Zillow. And different picture in the background, yet same exact brown furniture to exact match. Too many coincidences. Highly probable.

This, however, is certainty:

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/GetDocument?aggregateId=domp-p95000049130-287cb522-0916-4c72-ab5d-2c55555f9b35&transactionId=p95000049130-3d7ad137-cd2f-4bbd-aa1b-c2e25f557a99&formatType=PDF

Here is with that same house listed as the address of Green Led Technology. I knew this house didn't add up. He IS involved with penny stocks. Green Led Technology is a subsidiary of this penny stock, where is in listed as CEO. So, errr, yes. You ARE paying that mortgage. LOL Or at least, somebody is. This is not a case of creating shareholder value below.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hi-score-subsidiary-green-led-technology-continues-to-receive-orders-for-energy-saving-lighting-as-the-company-plans-to-expand-172437211.html

Who know where these trails can lead, but I'm really busy this month and need to leave for work. Have at it, Craig. See what you can dig up from here.

So, we have experience in penny stock, prs, and paths that crossed with Edwards. Which is easy to see how Edwards could be picked up along his journeys. But when does he appear, when do they partner up, exactly? And, I'm bullish for us in all this. But we need to do some more research into stock cancellation on what's legal, when, how much, etc. I need to dig into that area deeper.

The filing above is very recent, as of this year. So, being subsidiary of High Score, whatever it was -- Well, I can only skim and have to run. See what you guys can do with this from here.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist