Digipath
CHM Cannabis
Home > Boards > US OTC > Media - Television Services > Sycamore Entertainment Group, Inc. (SEGI)

Going to .0001 before Ed gets anything done, IMHO.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
GR8FX Member Profile

Followed By 47
Posts 5,966
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 11/20/11
160x600 placeholder
GR8FX   Thursday, 12/06/18 09:12:48 AM
Re: None
Post # of 57806 
Going to .0001 before Ed gets anything done, IMHO.

The child pulled the web site he had down because a few people said it was old, outdated, etc., etc.

I, personally have never seen a professional and legitimate company do that before. Pull down and change a web site before the new one was tested and ready.

Ed has once again proven to everyone how immature and unprofessional he can be. He is controlled by his moods and feelings.

If he is going to manage this theater thing (move his couch into the office there), I can't say I trust this venture is going to be all in all.

Remember that picture of Ed he posted of him between Henry and that other guy? I mentioned how he looked like a puppet in between them. Out of his league. I kind of get the feeling they are using Ed and he is their pawn.

I have no idea how or what they are up too, but Ed is not the player he thinks he is and IMHO, he's going to find himself and SEGI getting sued, again. Probably for some kind of "Failure to deliver". Just Ed, following the path he's been on for quite a while.

Just speculation here, but since SEGI is still sitting near "no volume" and waffling between .0003 and .0004 and sometimes .0002, I don't think I'm the only one that expects that also.

Anyone can say anything about a company & CEO, even if untrue, in a post.
Consider the source! Consider the motivation! Consider the attitude!
Don't let people lie to you!
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist