Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > Bagholders Anonymous

Roni1 Casestudy The Angry Bagholder

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
dude iligence Member Profile

Followed By 306
Posts 9,315
Boards Moderated 3
Alias Born 03/04/06
160x600 placeholder
dude iligence   Saturday, 11/03/18 10:47:19 AM
Re: None
Post # of 189 
Roni1 Casestudy The Angry Bagholder

FUSZ .30ish Toxic Dilution Turd
All the support levels have been tested/testing .33. The 255-.265 gap will be closed. So much dilution coming chart support levels will all be breached as the OS marches toward the AS. When that happens the first RS will take place. The uplist fantasy has a powerful grip on the former shareholders most are now all underwater. Before long they will all be underwater. The RSs will wipe out their portfolios. FUSZ is a stock that needs to be studied by newbies and traders to learn the risks of believing BS and in the uplist fantasy.

dude iligence Monday, 07/23/18 11:58:18 PM
Re: tedpeele post# 85517 0
Post #
of 107718
tedpeele your list of 10 reasons why FUSZ has and continues to take a Dump was missing the main reason. Dilution, Rory sold 10s of millions of shares of stock for .07-.15. The stock ran up on momentum/mania and when the top of $3 was reached guys like me that can read a chart unlike guys like you that cant, simply sold at the top.From that top the selling from dilution and others taking profits or leaving has been greater than the buying. You seem to over look the dilution factor like most of the L&S on this board and would rather focus on all the BS that this company is supposed to be able to deliver. The reality is no one that trades stocks cares about all the BS that you guys focus on. I dont even read that crap or watch the babysitter movies. I posted everything you need to know about FUSZ more than 2 months ago. The support levels have been tested the bounces have been played. Papa kicked Chubbiererererer little FUSZ out last Friday. The .12 gap down and close below the 200ma was and will continue to be UGLY to anyone that sees this stock. For a lesson in ugly look below

Heres the levels I posted before the underlined ones are now resistance

$1
.60-.66
Papa
.255-.265 gap

Whats next? price will retest the .45 low maybe offer a WD bounce then continue lower to test/close the .25 gap intraday then settle at .33.

How do I know this? 30yrs of trading and reading 100ks of charts if not millions. In other words Im just a lot better at this than the average NEWBIE and I dont buy into any BS.

Ronin your entry on FUSZ was .50 at .55 you have a very small profit pad no more 1000% gain. I suggest you put a stop limit in to protect the little profit that you have before it turns into a loss. At .25 you will be BHing a 50% loss.

The gap to focus on is in the boxed area Feb 9-12. We can call this the imaginary "No Gaps from Teens to .72 to fill".

\

roni1 Member Level Tuesday, 07/24/18 11:30:21 PM
Re: dude iligence post# 85912 0
Post #
of 107719
One PR and all your charts are useless.
The PR’s are coming very soon. Stick around you might learn something.

The following post has been edited slightly with x.

roni1 Member Level
Saturday, November 3, 2018 8:24:59 AM
You are so fxcking stupid.

Ignore is coming now.

bye bye axxhole.

-------------

Whos more stupid A.the guy that was late to the party bought at $1.4 predicted the top at $3 and stated he would sell to the nearest BH as it approached $3, did so then stated all the support levels to play bounces on the way down to the .255 gap.

OR

B. the guy that bought at .50 average rode it to $3 bought more shares coming down the backside and is heavily underwater with a bagholding position at .30ish
Dont end up an angry bagholder be smarter
Dont buy into the Pie n The Sky BS
Dilution kills everything always has always will
Take your profits while you have them live to trade again
Study the Bagholders habits to learn how not to make their mistakes or you too will end up an angry Bagholder like mr ronin blaming and insulting the savvy smart money traders

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist