Home > Boards > US OTC > Chemicals > Xcelplus International, Inc. (XLPI)

re:"If XLPIs bird flu product.." Your're kidding, right?

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
apostrophe Member Profile

Followed By 19
Posts 1,084
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 10/17/06
160x600 placeholder
apostrophe   Tuesday, 10/31/06 11:05:52 PM
Re: The Profiteer post# 10318
Post # of 15799 
re:"If XLPIs bird flu product.." Your're kidding, right?

Tell me you're kidding... Good Gawd

Could lack of managerial focus be an issue here?

And after seeing his picture, there's something familiar, dare I say, eerily familiar (well, it is Holloween <g>).

I remember coming across a another pinksheet company a while back that was maybe going to use waste to try to make plastic or somesuch. Has a picture of the ceo. I could be wrong but I wonder if it is the same guy? Couid be still in my notes somewhere. A very small note. At the time I had him categorized with the DIGG guy. Actually more like the eco-green company whose sole assets consisted of a pole barn, tire shredder, and pile of old tires. At least they had assets and sales as fuel for a cement kiln. I don't know if you've ever seen tires burn, but "eco-friendly" doesn't come to mind. <g>

I don't know. Confidence factor is not exactly soaring right now. I just wish they would acknowledge what isn't working, cut their losses on the failed "retail shelves" fiasco, and other dead ends, to stop wasting resources, and concentrate on what shows the greatest market potential (Flextek) before the opportunity is squandered. The magic additive to protect seals has a shot but only if they get brand recognition and market entry from which Flextech provides the ticket.

Ah, yes, let's drop everything and go for the bird flu market. It's not like there is any competition. Yeah.. right.

Well, if it goes to .0001, we could all get together, pitch in our lunch money and buy out the co., let's see 300,000,000 shares = $30,000 <g> ...Assuming he doesn't resort to toxic financing. That's the only upside to the dilution at the moment.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences