Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > Bagholders Anonymous

Chaka Classic Case of Severe Bagholding disease. Learn

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
dude iligence Member Profile

Followed By 305
Posts 9,319
Boards Moderated 3
Alias Born 03/04/06
160x600 placeholder
dude iligence   Wednesday, 10/17/18 11:24:22 PM
Re: None
Post # of 189 
Chaka Classic Case of Severe Bagholding disease. Learn from his sickness on what not to do

Chaka Tuesday, 08/14/18 01:56:45 AM
Re: nicehit post# 6752 0
Post #
of 6890
Good to see you still here HIT!
I bought another 8k GLNNF these past 2 weeks.
Company's will be in full speed soon.
IGNORE negative talks atm.
I see GLNNF slowly awakened again.
As long Mr. Desmond still with GLNNF?
I'm still BUYING.
glta longs my friend.
I see bottoms already reached.
UP WE GO.

2018 IS NOT OVER YET.
$GLNNF$

--------------
On 8/14/18 GLNNF closed at .34 today its down over 60% at .15. Bottom wasnt in nor is it in. Your original $10k invested at .10 grew to $320k now its only $15k. If you average in all the shares you bought at higher prices your bagholding a loss. That's bad but worse is the $315k you left on the table, didnt get to take the wife and kids on the big vacation you promised. The dilution dumping is getting pretty brisk with 3mil share volume today down 11% on the day. Tax loss selling is going to hit this real hard so the dilution kings are dumping ahead of the herd. $315k left on the table. I made serious good money on GLNNF last year when I sold it above $2.60s.I told you to sell it but you didnt and wouldnt listen. Called me names and stuff. What would you call someone that left $315k on the table here and then did the same thing in another stock? What does your wife and kids think? You better get you bagholding disease under control before you end up bankrupt homeless and divorced.

\

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist