Home > Boards > US OTC > Medical - Healthcare > Healthcare Integrated Tech. Inc. (HITC)

GoingBig35 and Scott Boruff are the same person

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Verado Member Profile

Followed By 1
Posts 19
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 08/10/18
160x600 placeholder
Verado   Wednesday, 09/19/18 11:46:22 AM
Re: None
Post # of 434 
GoingBig35 and Scott Boruff are the same person would be my guess or are strongly related somehow.

****This post was taken down. If the moderators want to take it down again, I ask that they be fair and take down GoingBig35’s post saying I am “Running Blind” which is beyond comical and simply not true. If this post is not allowed, his post is not allowed.****

In my opinion, what else explains GoingBig35 continually ignoring what really matters and focusing elsewhere?

After all;

-The HITC quarterly filing is three months late.
-There is no company transparency.
-There hasn’t been an update, a press release, anything from HITC for months.
-There is no accountability of the funds raised.
-There is no independent board of directors or for that matter any board of directors.
-The corporate governance guidelines are essentially non-existent.
-HITC CEO Boruff has no accountability.
-Boruff appears to have a history of enriching himself at the expense of shareholders.
-HITC CEO Boruff awarded himself a fat salary, a car allowance and stock options on top of the massive stock grab he has already perpetuated and did this based upon negligible company results under his leadership.
-Boruff led Miller Energy Resources off the OTC to the NYSE based upon what the company admitted to was fraud when they grossly inflated the value of their acquisitions in both filings and press releases.
-Boruff’s previous history of running a public company was an abysmal failure.
-According to newspaper accounts, there is an open Federal probe of insider trading at Miller Energy Resources, and there are the numerous lawsuits against Miller Energy Resources that Boruff is named in that are still pending.
-Regardless if IndeLiving is in violation of the Best Buy/GreatCall/Healthsense patents or not (My opinion is strongly that they are), HITC doesn’t stand a competitive chance against the combined resources, experience, installation capabilities, proven track record, top ranked online presence, unlimited capital, national advertising prowess, name recognition, and market leadership of a combined Best Buy/Greatcall/Healthsense.
-In all of my extensive research I could never find one positive thing about Boruff, not one redeeming quality, nothing good; zero. In turn, I found an amazing amount of online information on Boruff that was all in my opinion quite ugly.

And GoingBig35 wonders why the HITC stock price is in the gutter. LOL

Again GoingBig35, or perhaps I should say HITC CEO Scott Boruff, my opinion is you should spend your efforts focusing on everything that in my opinion, as expressed in my previous posts and above, is really shady and wrong at HITC and get to the bottom of what really matters.

HITC STOCK OPINION: It is crystal clear and inevitable now, Best Buy/Greatcall/Healthsense will crush Boruff and HITC. (See my “Breaking News: HITC Crushed like a Cockroach” post.) This is not going to end well; it’s already essentially over. Get out while you still can. This dog with fleas is headed to zero. Call your broker today. HARD SELL

Best of luck to all.

The above stated assessments/viewpoints/opinions put forth throughout my posts are based upon details available to anyone and were discovered through simple research and are for informational purposes only. They are simply my opinions, not advice. I encourage you to consult a professional financial advisor and do your own independent due diligence, research and analysis when evaluating company leadership or considering investing or divesting in public companies. Whenever possible, I attempt to do my best to provide links or references from my research to provide you with insight into the details that I formed my opinions from, and also so that you can more easily initiate your own research and perform your own due diligence which I strongly encourage you to do.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences