Home > Boards > US OTC > Medical - Healthcare > Healthcare Integrated Tech. Inc. (HITC)

I encourage GoingBig35 to dig in!

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Verado Member Profile

Followed By 1
Posts 19
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 08/10/18
160x600 placeholder
Verado   Friday, 09/14/18 08:26:10 AM
Re: None
Post # of 434 
I encourage GoingBig35 to dig in!

Just as I have repeatedly encouraged everyone reading my posts to do their own due diligence and form their own opinions.

From my previous posts;

“As always, I encourage you to read my posts and form your own opinions. (simply click on Verado to see them all) In my posts you will find my assessments and opinions that were based upon my research. As much as possible I strived to provide research links to allow you to do your own research and again, form your own opinions.”

“The above stated assessments/viewpoints/opinions put forth throughout my posts are based upon details available to anyone and were discovered through simple research and are for informational purposes only. They are simply my opinions, not advice. I encourage you to consult a professional financial advisor and do your own independent due diligence, research and analysis when evaluating company leadership or considering investing or divesting in public companies. Whenever possible, I attempt to do my best to provide links or references from my research to provide you with insight into the details that I formed my opinions from, and also so that you can more easily initiate your own research and perform your own due diligence which I strongly encourage you to do.”

Go back and read my posts and you will clearly see that I have gone to great lengths to put links to my research and from that research I have formed my opinions and posted them here. I have also encouraged readers here to form their own opinions and to make their own decisions, over and over and over again.

I for one, stand by “ALL” of my opinions, as they are after all, simply my opinions.

On another note, I have stated numerous times before;

“In all of my extensive research I could never find one positive thing about Boruff, not one redeeming quality, nothing good; zero. In turn, I found an amazing amount of online information on Boruff that was all in my opinion quite ugly. I can only hope anyone that considers an investment in HITC/Boruff will read my posts, follow my research and be better prepared to form their own opinions and act upon them in a more educated fashion.”

So again, GoingBig35, dig in!

Put your “people” on the hunt. Sadly, Its my opinion that you will not find one positive thing about Boruff on the internet while you are searching. If you do, I encourage you to post it here. The 1st Amendment certainly entitles you to do so.

If you like what you see then load up. Do whatever you want. It’s your choice. Heck, if you think that HITC/Boruff stands a competitive chance against the combined resources, experience, installation capabilities, proven track record, top ranked online presence, unlimited capital, national advertising prowess, name recognition, and market leadership of a combined Best Buy/Greatcall/Healthsense then spend more of your ‘hard earned money” on HITC. Then post away with your opinion of why the stock price is headed for the stars! Again, do whatever you want. It’s your choice.

But while you are at it, I also suggest you contact HITC and ask where the filing is that is three months late, ask for company transparency, ask for full accountability of all funds raised, ask for an independent board of directors or for that matter any board of directors, ask for corporate governance guidelines, and ask for proof that IndeLiving is not in violation of the Best Buy/GreatCall/Healthsense patents. In my opinion you will be treated just like all the shareholders are being treated daily by HITC and Boruff. You will hear nothing, nada, zero, zippo, zilch. But again, as always, that is simply my opinion. It is also my opinion that Boruff needs to be “held accountable” for HITC. As I have expressed in my previous posts, my opinion is Boruff has no accountability. Perhaps if you turn your focus to HITC and Boruff, you can facilitate accountability at HITC. I certainly hope you can, because in my opinion, HITC under Boruff’s leadership, is the wild west.

So once again, GoingBig35, dig in!

And once you do, perhaps you will thank me for providing you with research links that might prompt you, on your own volition, to get out of HITC before it goes to zero, which in my opinion it will. That’s the same “Hard Sell” Stock Opinion I have had all along. But dig in, do your own due diligence, just like I have consistently suggested, and decide for yourself. Again, do whatever you want. Its your choice, just like its always been for you, or for that matter any one else reading this message board.

Finally, your post, in my opinion, is a clear violation of the terms of InvestorsHub. Oddly, your post was taken down and then put back up where, in my opinion, it should stay. I have gone to great lengths to put my research in a form that makes it easily accessible to all. You appear to simply be upset that the stock price is down and want to somehow, in my opinion, based upon your post, blame it on me. That’s your 1st Amendment right, so moderators please leave up GoingBig35’s post. I, for one, think everyone is entitled to their opinion.

But again, GoingBig35, my opinion is you should spend “your own dime” focusing on everything that in my opinion, as expressed in my posts, is really shady and wrong at HITC and get to the bottom of what really matters.

Oh and GoingBig35; Personal beef? Deliberately destroying investments? Claims? Subpoena’s? Class action lawsuit? Good luck with all that. LOL!!!!
The reality, unequivocally, is that all I have done is simple research and in turn posted my opinions; nothing more. I again, strongly suggest you do the same.

HITC STOCK OPINION: It is crystal clear and inevitable now, Best Buy/Greatcall/Healthsense will crush Boruff and HITC. (See my “Breaking News: HITC Crushed like a Cockroach” post.) This is not going to end well; it’s already essentially over. Get out while you still can. Call your broker today. HARD SELL

Best of luck to all.

The above stated assessments/viewpoints/opinions put forth throughout my posts are based upon details available to anyone and were discovered through simple research and are for informational purposes only. They are simply my opinions, not advice. I encourage you to consult a professional financial advisor and do your own independent due diligence, research and analysis when evaluating company leadership or considering investing or divesting in public companies. Whenever possible, I attempt to do my best to provide links or references from my research to provide you with insight into the details that I formed my opinions from, and also so that you can more easily initiate your own research and perform your own due diligence which I strongly encourage you to do.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences