Home > Boards > US OTC > Cannabis > UBIQUITECH SOFTWARE CORP (UBQU)

I live in the model of personal responsibility...as

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
jsmash Member Profile

Followed By 17
Posts 1,040
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/09/13
160x600 placeholder
jsmash   Wednesday, 08/01/18 11:40:21 AM
Re: Scratchgolf post# 38467
Post # of 52078 
I live in the model of personal responsibility...as I've said a hundred times on here...I buy their products and so do many of my family and friends. I've seen the impact of their products in my life and others...also being in the online advertising game myself, I see the things they've done and are doing...and I believe they will keep improving the marketing game.

The company recently put out a letter from the CEO CLEARLY stating what they are working on and the goals of the company moving forward, and addressed everything.

I choose to give them the time to do these things and not dwell on the past (I'm at a loss now too). I believe they can and will make this happen. I also choose NOT to run to every government agency looking for a refund and create conspiracies because it hasn't happened yet.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist