Quantum
Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Astika Holdings, Inc (ASKH)

$ASKH SEC FILER. 29.8m O/S 21.7m float. Merger

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
love your neighbor  Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 1,293
Posts 95,194
Boards Moderated 40
Alias Born 08/20/06
160x600 placeholder
love your neighbor Member Level  Saturday, 07/07/18 11:35:44 AM
Re: ChefPhil2012 post# 5259
Post # of 7503 
$ASKH SEC FILER. 29.8m O/S 21.7m float. Merger scheduled to close by end of month.

My estimated pps value currently for $ASKH is between $.66 and $1.10 - see below:

Using the info from recent 8k I’ve come up with an estimated pps valuation for $ASKH:

Market cap currently is $1.49m

Yearly revenue of acquisition candidate is $20m

5 X factor of revenue puts potential market cap @ $100m

$100m / 30m o/s= $3.3 pps estimation

however, additional shares will need be issued to secure the acquisition and financing mentioned in the 8k

My guess on how many shares will be needed to be added to the O/S to complete the acquisition deal- is 60m more shares:

Now estimated pps based on revenue and additional shares in o/s is:

$100m / 90m o/s = $1.1 PPS

Using EPS is Another way to come up with an estimated pps value- unfortunately from the resent 8k we don’t have that info- we do know the merger candidate is profitable though:

A low profit margin is 10% - so profit on $20m is $2m

EPS on $2m using our 90m o/s assumption is .0222 EPS

Using a factor of 30 for intended growth, the estimated pps value based on estimated EPS is $.666

So being very conservative all the way around with all the asummed #’s

My $ASKH’s estimated pps value is currently between $.666 and $1.1 per my calculations

Final thought- the $ASKH CEO has skin in the game with his 8m shares, and has been working on the deal for a couple years- getting the shell current and such- my guess is there is about a 99.99% chance the merger will close by the date in the 8k that was issued outlining the merger deal.

Christian Prayer Room #board-9826
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist