linuspop Monday, 06/25/18 09:46:55 PM Re: wadirum1 post# 36 Post # of 61 DAIO was my top holding in 2017. It got overextended and I sold most of my shares $12-$16 with the intent of buying back cheaper. I was disappointed with last Q's backlog and figured they will report a weak upcoming Q, so I sold most of my remaining shares @ $8-9 and havent re-bought a large position yet. Still have some but definitely looking to add. They have 3 quarters of difficult comps ahead of them - and this Q is going to be weak based on backlog numbers - so I am waiting to see what the report brings before adding. On the positive side, I wouldnt be surprised if they gave upbeat commentary and reinstated the buyback with their cash horde (CFO said "stay tuned" re: buyback on the last call). That could keep the stock from falling if the numbers are as bad as I fear. Backlog and outlook will be key and I have no idea how that will look. I am still very positive about the medium term outlook. Demand for automotive programming continues to increase so sales are bound to pick back up sooner or later. Then the IoT security is exciting with their partnerships and revenue recognition model. I think - looking out a year or two - the $6s will be a very good buy. Just not sure how soon the ascent will begin.