Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > Bagholders Anonymous

Troubled by todays price movement. Hmm what about

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
dude iligence Member Profile

Followed By 309
Posts 9,462
Boards Moderated 3
Alias Born 03/04/06
160x600 placeholder
dude iligence   Friday, 06/01/18 10:39:27 PM
Re: None
Post # of 191 
Troubled by todays price movement. Hmm what about the last 6 weeks $3 to .53 headed lower. If you find yourself in the situation below you are probably a bagholder.

Ziptrader0 Friday, 06/01/18 10:33:52 PM
Re: None 0
Post #
of 71918
I am troubled by today's price movement. That is not to say I have any problem with the stock or the company. Mid day when the SP was headed for .80, the MMs began to bring it down to about .70 when 100,000 shares sold for between 69.5 and .70. This pushed the stock a bit lower but it recovered to .69. Obviously, if a legitimate seller wanted out today her or she would have sold close to the high. This seems to indicate a deliberate manipulation of the price so a large sell could occur at the lowest point which would be ideal for short covering. Last week a sale like this could have been much more damaging, but now that their are buyers looking to pick up shares at any price, less damage was done. However this is sickening, and does create an artificial uncertainly. I have to balance it with my happiness about the developments nFusz is making. I truly hope the legal team can deal with this and whoever worked together to make this happen.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist