Home > Boards > US OTC > Internet - E-Commerce > Worldwide Diversified Holdings Inc. (WNTRD)

I agree.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
num1inv Member Profile

Followed By 144
Posts 3,743
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 12/21/09
160x600 placeholder
num1inv   Friday, 04/06/18 01:13:57 AM
Re: Imvitium post# 60914
Post # of 62349 
I agree.
It has been questionable for a while now.... been a long wait..... unfortunately there has been dilution since I have invested in this company, as well as the first dividend (which still shows in my account by the way) was not fully completed through the process in New Brunswick, Canada. I'm not positive as to this reasoning although I do know the MMJ laws are stringent in Canada with only a few licenses being handed out.
The optimism that I see here now, is largely based on the massive decrease in dilution year over year, as well as the recent SS decrease.
A little research will show the process of I-texts from a couple years back which had/has some serious upside potential with the business they were doing with some major companies.
True, FK has had some financing issues..... but so has DT... and he is now the president of the USA.... so take it all with a grain of salt.
Cheers
Num1inv

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist