Home > Boards > US OTC > Biotechs > RenovaCare, Inc. (RCAR)

I assumed Tdeck was just another annoying scam

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
SallyW Member Profile

Followed By 0
Posts 2
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 01/06/18
160x600 placeholder
SallyW   Saturday, 02/24/18 12:39:22 PM
Re: tdeck post# 144
Post # of 188 
I assumed Tdeck was just another annoying scam artist, but the facts that he has posted are true. Not sure if his intentions are altruistic or if he just wants to make sure his shorting of the stock is profitable.
The natural reaction when someone tells you that your stock choices are a bad is to push back at the poster and dismiss it as hype. Whenever I have done that in the past without checking the facts I have paid a huge price. We as investors are much more likely to be too optimistic, not many pessimistic stock investors. I have owned shares in RCAR for a couple of years now and I have been hearing negative things ever since I bought this stock. I paid $2.35 for the shares two years ago so at the current price I am up about 280%.
The negative things described in his posts can be attributed to most of the companies that I have invested in over the years. It seems to me that the RCAR management are more incompetent than criminal.
Maybe this time they will have a profit-making company. My rationale for holding this stock is that the science is good regardless of the current management.
If they are too incompetent to make this company work, once approvals are in place they should not have a problem selling this company especially with their patent in place.
Having said all that, I have just sold half of my shares. Like Tdeck I agree that the price was too high at current prices especially as the price increased as a result of dubious news from the company.
I will wait a while and will get back more shares when the fog lifts.
I agree with Tdeck this this management cannot be trusted, but the same is true of a lot of companies on the OTC.
Keep your eyes open and be prepared to jump ship when the boat starts rocking.
Goog luck to all

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist