Home > Boards > US OTC > Retail - Wholesale Distributors > Cherubim Interests Inc. (CHIT)

Understanding the difference between FRAUD and being just

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
ToddTheAxeMan Member Profile

Followed By 2
Posts 24
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 10/17/17
160x600 placeholder
ToddTheAxeMan   Thursday, 02/15/18 10:16:45 AM
Re: None
Post # of 20470 
Understanding the difference between FRAUD and being just plain dumb is important when defining what a company like NVC Fund/NVC Holdings is up to. Lets pretend I owned a consulting business set up as an s corporation. My business has less than 5k in depreciating assets and brings in less than 30k in revenue a year. It would not be fraud for me to sell you shares of my company at say 1000$ per share. You being stupid enough to buy them is the only thing that was done wrong. The trust units that NVC Fund is using as currency is backed by the PERCEIVED (this is in all caps because it is a key word to understand) value of the land they own (frequently referred to in their documentation as 'the asset'). Its not illegal or fraudulent to place any ridiculous value on the trust units because its perceived value. Its not illegal to walk into a car dealership and pay too much for a car, just like its not illegal to sell trust units that have no real value. I still don't understand why I even have to defend this position. This isn't debatable. The company is claiming they control assets that exceed 25 trillion dollars.... If you don't know why that isn't possible, then nobody can help you, and you should probably not invest in the stock market...

From NVC Capital Markets ABOUT US:
STATEMENT OF INTENT AND PURPOSE

1. WHEREAS, NVCFUND Transaction Platform is available to serve the commercial transaction of contracted Rights Owners, Financial Institutions, Asset Owners, Accredited Investors, Title Holders, Insurers and Money Managers, that are qualified under the SEC definition of sophisticated or Institutional Investors.
2. WHEREAS, NVCFUND and related entities have collectively over $25,000,000,000,000 (Twenty Five Trillion USD) of Assets under management.
3. WHEREAS, a party is considered and accepted to become a Participant when the sponsored project is qualified by the management of the Transaction Platform through an agreement to provide services, by any of the current entities contracted with any subsidiary of NVCFUND HOLDING TRUST, NVCFUND TRUST or NVC FUND, LLC, NVC Development, LLC, and NVC CAPITAL MARKETS has been issued a Project Trust Account Number.

bla bla bla.... ridiculous.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences