SureTrader
Home > Boards > US OTC > Computers - Networks > Infrax Systems Inc. (IFXY)

I have been here since November. There are

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
BigManDC17 Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 17
Posts 482
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 10/24/17
160x600 placeholder
BigManDC17 Member Level  Thursday, 02/01/18 11:51:28 PM
Re: Willhoitemusic post# 59927
Post # of 64980 
I have been here since November. There are many who have been here longer and obviously have a number of scars! I've seen a couple of the waves and being this close to the starting line...I know what I own and am looking forward to the ride! I like that IFXY has a number of starting lines and getting here, they have delivered on every milestone! Delaying the FIRST ICO is not unexpected for me...been in business long enough to know nothing goes as you expect the first time out and as I mentioned yesterday, I would expect them to find some issues with the second and third ICO...the process is new! That said, there is tremendous upside in a multi-billion dollar industry that IFXY is in at the ground floor with a technology background that translates perfectly to this space. ICO's are great...but they have multiple catalysts going for them besides ICO's. The ICO piece is almost like an annuity revenue stream for IFXY, the "house" if you will. They earn 3-5% of every ICO they participate in. Blockchain technology, mobile mining units, etc...all just more catalysts for IFXY! We are not even to the STARTING LINE yet...just the beginning here of a great ground floor opportunity. Everybody losing their mind because they delayed the start of something new by ONE WEEK...crazy...and this thing was darn near at .01 just before that!!! Where does it go when this launches and sells out in a week??? I like the risk/ reward on that!

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist