SureTrader
Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > $LEEK$CAPE''$ GRAND SALAMI FOR 2018 MARIJUANA MANIA -- PART II

I'm sorry, can you repeat where the grand

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
DD_dempsey Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 834
Posts 7,135
Boards Moderated 20
Alias Born 09/16/15
160x600 placeholder
DD_dempsey Member Level  Wednesday, 01/03/18 05:48:03 AM
Re: sleekscape post# 14430
Post # of 15300 
I'm sorry, can you repeat where the grand launch is again ;)

....ahhhh that's right $SIPC - 2018 campaign beer launch starting in CALIFORNIA... All one has to do is also Research in more depth the massive advertsing efforts and $$$$ actually behind the Beer/ product Production and strategy .... These stocks/companies are also going to greatly benefit from the clear success and market dominance that $SIPC may very well enjoy today and even moreso by mid to late January,

Happy New Year my friend - when a stock company can rely on a series of other stocks to CONTINUE to validate it in the market ... AND they are all within very hot sectors or correlated in hot sectors - then the results can very well end up being--- realizing a drastic increase in shareholder values.

\
https://investorshub.advfn.com/$UPER-$TOCKS-DD-and-RESEARCH-FORUM-31721/
ALL POSTS are just opinion! Never BUY/SELL based on them! MUST consult licensed stock broker!
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist