SureTrader
Interactive Brokers Advertisement
Home > Boards > US Listed > Cannabis > Amfil Technologies Inc. (AMFE)

Again - my true feelings ...

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (8) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
jrf30 Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 122
Posts 3,273
Boards Moderated 4
Alias Born 10/16/06
160x600 placeholder
Amfil Technologies Inc Provides Update on the Snakes & Lattes Board Game Publishing Division "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 12/13/2017 9:13:47 AM
Amfil Technologies Announces New Tier Of Franchise Licensing Called The Master Franchising Program For Strategic Expansion "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 12/7/2017 8:23:21 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Provides Shareholder Update (New Location Midtown Opening Tomorrow / Audit Process Update) "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 12/5/2017 9:34:51 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Is Pleased To Announce The Opening Date For 'Midtown', The Third & Largest Snakes & Lattes "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 11/8/2017 8:10:27 AM
Companies Vying for a Share of the Fast-Growing Medicinal Cannabinoid Market "NetworkNewsWire" - 11/1/2017 8:45:00 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Announces The Acquisition of Natural Stuff Inc., Distributors of 28 Black Amongst Other Products "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 11/1/2017 8:26:29 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Announces Fiscal Q1 2018 Revenues up 20,619% Year Over Year to $5,900,346 "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 10/23/2017 8:35:35 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Provides Update on Audit Completion, Uplisting / Dividend, Franchising and General Company Operations... "ADVFN NewsWire" - 10/17/2017 9:05:00 AM
Flitways Technology, Inc. (OTC Pink: FTWS), Perfect Acquisition Target for Uber or Lyft "ADVFN NewsWire" - 10/17/2017 8:38:00 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Provides North American Franchising Guidance for Snakes & Lattes Inc. "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 9/27/2017 8:13:08 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc.'s Snakes & Lattes Subsidiary To Begin Hosting Game Nights at the Rec Room Toronto Roadhouse "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 9/18/2017 8:15:03 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Announces the Opening of the First Snakes & Lattes Inc. Franchise Location "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 9/13/2017 8:10:38 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc.'s GRO3 Subsidiary is in The Process Of Finalizing the Proposed Roll-Out Plans For 14,000 Sq. Ft. Area "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 9/5/2017 8:24:08 AM
MJAC 2017 Speaker Update - How venture capital and cryptocurrency are converging as the future of cannabis investing "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 8/30/2017 10:29:33 PM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Discusses Upcoming 300M Authorized Share Count Reduction "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 8/29/2017 8:13:44 AM
PotNetwork Holdings, Inc Confirmed for MJAC 2017 "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 8/28/2017 10:43:55 AM
MJAC 2017 International Cannabis Conference - Discount Code "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 8/25/2017 6:50:56 PM
Book your ticket now for InvestorsHubs International Cannabis Conference "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 8/23/2017 12:50:25 PM
Amfil Discusses the Plan & Status for the Franchising of the Snakes & Lattes Inc. Subsidiary and Expansion of the Game Division "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 8/22/2017 8:15:06 AM
MJAC 2017 - Speaker Update - Investing In The U.S. Cannabis Market "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 8/22/2017 1:27:13 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Announces 2017 Fiscal Year End Revenues of $6,630,973 USD; Up Almost 2400% Over FYE 2016 "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 7/31/2017 8:11:42 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Announces Purchase Order Commitment for EcoPr03 GRO3 Systems & Roto-Gro Units "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 7/20/2017 8:26:58 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Provides Update on Expanding Snakes & Lattes Inc. Operations and Projected Revenue Increases "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 7/5/2017 8:19:10 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Announces Shareholder Dividend From Subsidiary Spin-Off "InvestorsHub NewsWire" - 6/21/2017 8:08:11 AM
jrf30 Member Level  Thursday, 11/23/17 04:07:52 PM
Re: None
Post # of 82682 
Again - my true feelings ...

These mistakes of a delay in soft opening, and not having the audit done yet are for this WEEK. For the coming YEAR, the things Roger is doing are amazing. He is like Ray Croc right after the purchase of MCD from the two brothers who only wanted one or two hamburger stands. Young, aggressive, making some mistakes, but with a PLAN. And that plan will have us seeing more S&L locations in 3 years than there are Dave and Busters locations right now nationally. That growth WILL mean LOTS more revenue (Not $40MM, but adding an extra digit to that!) That growth shall generate not 13 cent a share price, but 13 cent a share EARNINGS. NO, not this year, but in 3 - 5 years. Yes, I've said it. That much PER SHARE in earnings. or MORE. What do you think the price shall be when that happens? Not 13 cents per share, and not fighting to push 20 cents per share either. WAYYYYYYY Higher.

If you hold what you say, and I have no reason to doubt you, then hold on. The ride WILL be bumpy, but it is going to be AMAZING. I wrote last month about how I bought EBAY on the IPO. Held it through the ups and down for over five years. Although I could have sold at times when it dipped, (or bought more. Silly me) I held. I bought it at $18, and sold it over five years later at $930. It wasn't priced that high, but with splits and such that was the equivalent price for me. I also said, AND I FIRMLY BELIEVE THIS, that this is the SAME type of stock. You can look at my posts here on Ihub going back ten years. I've been here a long time. Go to "millionaire's lounge" back in the days BEFORE Ihub existed and look at my posts there. I have NEVER EVER said that a stock is as good as EBAY before.

Not until THIS stock.

I don't like these guys who write "We are going to the moooooon. This is the best stock EVER" and then three days later they are gone and out of the stock and on to the next one saying the same thing. They are pumpers. I know at times I sound like one for this company, but it is way different. First off, I am NOT here for three days and then gone, because for this one it is TRUE that it should grow for YEARS. As I said, I like other stocks but this is the FIRST time since EBAY about 20 years ago I have said a stock is a LONG term FIVE year hold and will give investors an AMAZING run. Buy it, put it away, and if it bothers you don't even LOOK at it. Just once a quarter or so. But OWN it. Own it for five years, and you will see a move that is NOT defined by pennies, but literally by dollars. Yeah, I know. Another pumper type statement. "We are going to dollars" But I see no other option. I am SURE it will happen. Because I know the plan. I know the future on this one. And I want others to know this one IS different. It is ray Croc, making early mistakes, but about to explode on the world. And that doesn't even include gro3 or IK.

We have SOOOO many revenue avenues and NOT "potential" ones but EXISTING ones, and they won't "hopefully hit" but ARE producing ALREADY. Look at the posts Rocket puts up from time to time. That gives great DD for this stock. Then buy it, hold it, and look back in 5 years. Then retire if you want, because you easily could afford to.

That's my TRUE thoughts on this company, and even if I don't post all the time it doesn't mean I am changing my thoughts. This stock truly is a once in a decade opportunity. SO don't fret the day to day on it.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (8) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist