Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > Long Term Investment, Biotech & High Yield Dividend Stocks

September 2017 Dividend Stock Watch List

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
HERMES8 Member Profile

Followed By 2
Posts 42
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 09/09/17
160x600 placeholder
HERMES8   Wednesday, 09/13/17 02:46:27 PM
Re: None
Post # of 10224 
September 2017 Dividend Stock Watch List
http://www.stocksmarketnews.com/september-2017-dividend-stock-watch-list/

AT&T (T): Yes, they are back on the dividend stock watch list. How could they not be? Their stock price has plummeted from trading at $ 38.35 on August 10th, down to $ 35.59 over the September 8th weekend, a drop of 7.2% in that short, one-month time span. They have a dividend increase coming up in November (or some time in the 4th quarter), which (more than likely) will be around that 2% growth rate that they have had. At this current price, with a current dividend of $ 1.96 per year, their yield is a wonderful 5.51% and is easily two full percentage points higher than my average yield on my portfolio

Delta Airlines (DAL): I purchased DAL back in mid-August at a price point of approximately $ 50 per share. However, they now trade at $ 47.45 or a 5.1% decline since my entry price. We know I usually have a rule that if I bought it at “X” and if it drops 5%, why wouldn’t I now buy it at “Y” if the fundamentals didn’t change.

Hormel (HRL): HRL is down 9.2% this year and is considered one of the longest dividend aristocrats out there. They have a dividend growth streak of over 50 years and this year they increased their dividend a whopping 17%. Their forward yield is $ 0.68 per share and at a share price of $ 31.60, this equates to a yield of 2.15%

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist