Why Did He Leave WOGI?
The advisor in question, Richard, wasn't just an advisor. He was a former personal friend to Nate (which is why I suspect Nate has made him such a target and not others). He also loaned Nate money on numerous occasions just so Nate could get by. Nate even asked me
more than once for help. Richard pretty much cut his ties to WOGI in late 2016. There were many reasons for this.
1. Nate was unable to raise funds as needed for various studios and projects (including the Port Project
, the Tambopata Project
and more) as promised. He kept saying repeatedly money was being wired from various sorces but yet it never appeared.
2. Nate would often NOT show up to meetings at all or was very late. He would sleep all day most days. On occasion, he would even 'step out' never to be seen again at the table. See THIS IMAGE
as this was when a meeting was happening at a local coffee house in Lima...Nate went upstairs and disappeared while Richard lead the meeting. Richard lead most of the meetings because Nate's Spanish is very poor (kinda like his English hehe). He also was much more familiar with Peru's business laws and inner workings.
3. Nate would often fail to produce documentation requested and / or miss deadlines.
4. A few of the individuals that Nate tried to involve were very sketchy and had questionable backgrounds. Notably, some of those same individuals are now involved in Onyx Duo / APAC
5. Nate never paid a dime to him for his work nor provided the 5M shares he was promised in WOGI. Richard got $0 out of the entire mess and lost money by paying Nate's living expenses.
Yada yada yada ... you get the point. He hung on to false hopes for about six months before getting tired of it. That's far longer than I would have.
Even AFTER Richard left the company and ventured into other projects, Nathan still came to him asking for money so he could fly to the United States "to see his sons" for Christmas. Richard gave him money to do so. Richard gave money many many many times since Nate was completely broke. So if you fire someone from your company, why would you go to that same person asking for money or watch football with them, hang out etc?
Needless to say, Nate used that money on his Peruvian girlfriend
instead. Not even for WOGI projects (like getting the business reinstated in Florida). After that, Richard had enough. We learned much more about all the lies Nate had told him and then cut Nathan off completely out of his life.
Richard was not dismissed or fired. He left WOGI. If Nate wishes to dispute this timeline, there is solid evidence I could share. In addition to that, I am sure many of the people they met with could also verify these things as well.