Del, thank you for your comments; I appreciate your logical thoughts. Let me see if I can shed additional light here...the problem we all encounter as investors, no matter which form of investment we are engaged in, is expectations, insecurity, uncertainty and in many cases, the lack of available subsequent information.
This totally apply to our mutually vested investment in Arrayit. Here is the problem/consequence for our individual actions, when we put a limit to any of our processes, that limit always has the potential to go either way, positive or negative. In the instant case, there is now plenty of indication that a positive result is imminent:
1. When I opted for Arrayit, the PPS was in flux between .0005 and .0002 and here we are...this is a no brainer for me.
2. At my inception, the Company was embroiled in what appeared to the novice an uncertain litigation, struggling funding issues, sketchy financial disclosure, albeit due to the financial insecurity, and a hostile general investor environment among other issues.
3. I did deep DD, which by the way has alway been available to the public, that confirmed this will be one of the best investment I have ever made if not the best...
1. We now know that the legal issues are now what appear to be in a very low ebb and not so important to the success of the Company.
2. Their financial position is vastly improved, by way of their constant public information channel.
3. Let us not forget their position in the technology field and the vast array of products being marketed daily.
4. The Company if on the hook to produce their fins by way of SEC public notice, e.g., 8k in Dec. 2016.
In short, it is now a matter of time and patience for the coming events, which in my very invested position, should provide me and all of us who are hanging in, the opportunity of a lifetime...