Home > Boards > US OTC > Alternative Energy > Nexoptic Technology Corp. (NXOPF)

Heh folks, I'm new to this forum.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
InformedInvestor Member Profile

Followed By 1
Posts 4
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 04/07/17
160x600 placeholder
InformedInvestor   Friday, 04/07/17 02:53:52 PM
Re: None
Post # of 205 
Heh folks, I'm new to this forum.

I can't believe the number of false messages by Shorters trying to push the price of the stock down so they can cover their prior sales.

I was lucky enough to attend the event, and the technology works....it's a prototype and gives as good as an image of the moon as a high-end cassegrain telescope. That is beyond impressive....as Stephen Petranek said at the event on Tuesday, this is a game-changer, and is as disruptive as anything he has ever seen! And to think, it's a prototype that has been in development for a year or more.....what's cooking in the background, oh they announced they are working on a module for Cell Phones....Wow.

Just have to ask yourself why would Global News report on a company unless they have done their due diligence and know it works.

Take a look at how excited they are:
http://globalnews.ca/video/3357632/b-c-company-unveils-new-high-tech-lenses-that-could-change-everything

Anyways, good luck to all and good investing.

II.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist