Not surprised kei,after past week 10Q, Many have realized DCTH has legs and current tiny cap ($4m),far away from fair value.
a $4m Cap Co. among Johnson & Johnson ( $JNJ), Merck & Co., Inc ( $MRK), Pfizer Inc. ( $PFE), Novartis AG ( $AGS) FDA approval +CE Mark too
."The FDA has granted us six orphan drug designations, including three orphan designations for the use of the drug melphalan for the treatment of patients with mOM, HCC and ICC. Melphalan/HDS has not been approved for sale in the United States". http://finance.yahoo.com/news/world-bile-duct-cancer-cholangiocarcinoma-150500717.html
Folks are usually focusing U.S. market only but DCTH is a major P2/P3 World player for Duct Cancer and deep in EU market:
CHEMOSAT Available At Major Cancer Centers Throughout European Region:
1. CE Marked as Class IIb Medical Device with broad indication
2. >300 commercial procedures performed
3. Broad range of tumor types treated
4. Expansion into Turkey March 2016
5. National reimbursement established in Germany for 2016 after <3 years of commercial activity
• German ZE Reimbursement Level Defined
• P2 ICC Cohort Enrollment Completed
• EU Registry Data Readout #2
$32.2 million aggregate proceeds to fund clinical development programs, commercial activities & ongoing operations.