Home > Boards > US Listed > Basic Materials > ForceField Energy, Inc. (FNRG)

"Big was/is a promoter supposedly named "Bennie Blankenship"

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
shajandr Member Profile

Followed By 132
Posts 19,579
Boards Moderated 23
Alias Born 04/17/13
160x600 placeholder
shajandr   Wednesday, 09/28/16 07:20:41 PM
Re: AugWest post# 335
Post # of 466 
"Big was/is a promoter supposedly named "Bennie Blankenship" who started a facebook page a while back. He was really good at gaining peoples trust in the beginning. I started following him almost a year and a half ago. He originally played things off as if he wasn't paid to promote and claimed he never frontloaded."

The only thing BIG about Bennie Blankenship, is that he's a BIG scumbag. I can't wait until Richard St. Julien cutts a plea deal with the DOJ and he dumps the goods of Bennie, so Brokeass Bennie can gett some free housing and food from the Bureau of Prisons.

Bennie's broke now, so he may as well spend his daze in a free prison cell with free food and free clothing. I'd rather have him in prison than getting food stamps on his EBT card and walking the streets.

As long as we have to pay for the welfare of that clown, we should at least gett the benefit of having him off DaStreets and with no internet connectivity in prison.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist