* What matters in all OTC stocks, is that their stock price rises and falls.
* The price is what should be traded, and nothing else.
* Don't be concerned, with the stock being a "pump and dump". Buy before the pump, and sell before the dump.
* OTC companies only have two things, stock for sale, and stories of progress.
* The OTC process, is to trade the stock sales, and react to retails belief in the stories.
* Message board discussion is not DD research. It's opinions on why they see value, and it's clutter that helps others make poor buy and hold decisions, based on value which doesn't ever exist.
* Trading "pennyland" stock is simple Buy some before the breakout starts, sell before the retrace starts, be glad to sell at some higher level than what you bought at, and then move on to the next one!
* "Trips" should not be held as long-term investments.