Excellent post easy, reposted for easier access
The "Untold History" of the Roman Catholic Church and the True Bible Believing Church of the Bible.Critical information Revealed in this Video.
Order DVD @ http://www.adullamfilms.com/ALampInTh
... (PLEASE WATCH MY "Satanic Vatican Series" at this LINK)http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=
Copyright © by Adullam Films. All Rights Reserved.
I Have Permission to upload this Adullam Film to My YouTube Channel.
Enter into a world of saints and martyrs battling against spies, assassins and wolves in sheep's clothing.
Throughout the Middle Ages, the Papal Inquisition forbade biblical translation, threatening imprisonment and death to those who disobeyed. Learn the stories of valiant warriors of the faith, such as John Wycliffe, William Tyndale, Martin Luther, the ancient Waldenses, Albigenses and others who hazarded their lives for the sake of sharing the Gospel light with a world drowning in darkness.
Once the common people were able to read the Bible, the world was turned upside down through the Protestant Reformation. The Reformers subdued whole kingdoms by preaching the grace of God, and exposing the unbiblical doctrines of Rome. In response, the Vatican would launch a Counter Reformation to destroy the work of the Reformers, including the bibles they produced.
ABOUT THE PRODUCTION
A Lamp in the Dark was filmed on locations in England and Belgium, and features never before seen interviews with leading Bible scholars, including David Brown, Roger Oakland, Alan O'Reilly, D.A. Waite and others. Also included are chief curators from the British Library in London, Erasmus House in Belgium, and the William Tyndale Museum in Vilvoorde, where Tyndale himself was burnt at the stake.
This ground-breaking documentary is also filled with rich visual graphics and dramatic re-enactments of key historic events.
Included in this 3 hour DVD:
1) The history of the early Church, with the warnings from Jesus and the Apostles about "grievous wolves" and apostasy.
2) How the Inquisition began for the purpose of silencing Christians and outlawing the Bible.
3) The Bible translations of John Wycliffe and William Tyndale, the Great Bible, the Geneva Bible, and finally the King James Version.
4) The Protestant Reformation and the reasons behind it.
5) Key doctrines confronted by the Reformers (i.e. Indulgences, Inspiration of Scripture, Salvation, Transubstantiation, Veneration of Mary, and Papal claims of authority).
6) The Counter Reformation which began with the founding of the Jesuit Order in 1540.
7) The Vatican's involvement with the Critical Text and their influence over world-wide biblical translation in the 20th century. A Lamp In The Dark: untold history of Bible