Followers 4
Posts 335
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 06/24/2004

Re: None

Monday, 10/05/2015 5:59:16 PM

Monday, October 05, 2015 5:59:16 PM

Post# of 8107
Some interesting facts that I believe point to a higher stock price. As much as $10 in the next 2 months. 95% of headlines don’t give you all the pieces, but include adjectives such as cash strapped, struggling, last place, desperate. But I believe that is only to mislead the average investor…

1.Softbank is buying back almost $1 billion in shares back and have almost completed the buyback. Ultimately lowering the float to 600 million

2.Softbank has stated they are all in with sprint

3.Sprint has hinted at an acquisition- I believe because they have opted not participate in the spectrum auction in 2016 they may have a company in their sights that does have the spectrum. You can’t truly compete without this spectrum. (they know it)

4.Sprints recent aggressive pricing has lured customers away from its competition

5.Softbank has formed 2 leasing companies to help Sprint in their phone pricing

6.Churn rate is lower than 1 year ago and is projected to continue down

7.Sprint is focusing again on customer satisfaction and easy to understand price plans

8.Sprint CEO has been given an incentive by Softbank to get the share price to at least $8

9. 2.5 billion dollars in cuts IS NOT desperation it’s good financial responsibility. Trim the fat so you can get to the meat. This will and has contributed to the recent price increase in shares.

I believe Sprint is setting the standard…. UP is where I see this stock… brace yourself.
Join InvestorsHub

Join the InvestorsHub Community

Register for free to join our community of investors and share your ideas. You will also get access to streaming quotes, interactive charts, trades, portfolio, live options flow and more tools.