Followers 4
Posts 335
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 06/24/2004

Re: Taurus69 post# 6458

Monday, 09/28/2015 5:54:09 PM

Monday, September 28, 2015 5:54:09 PM

Post# of 8107
I dont think we will see $5 this week, but what we will see is Softbank pick up additional shares at these levels. If they purchase the remaining shares at these preice that would get them to the 85% ownership and they will do it for less than the $968 million buyback allocation. (for about $935 million).

Alot of short pressure going on.. Headlines such as "Sprint (S) Stock Closes Down on CEO Merger Comments" Really, just a few months ago analyst were stating Sprint needs a merger but wont get it>

Then on September 11th "Insider selling Sprint Stock" Okay -they didnt mention Dow Draper only sold 15,280 shares to pay taxes, but still held 303,000 shares.

I am reading the articles and it is apparent that their only intent is to put downward pressure on the stock. I can only believe that when Softbank is done with the buyback we may see some others who may share their holding numbers with us...IMO

I can only see myself buying more of this stock at these levels I believe it is a bargain I cant pass up.
Join InvestorsHub

Join the InvestorsHub Community

Register for free to join our community of investors and share your ideas. You will also get access to streaming quotes, interactive charts, trades, portfolio, live options flow and more tools.