Followers 2
Posts 83
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 09/16/2012

Re: Pecuniam post# 27941

Friday, 08/01/2014 3:05:36 PM

Friday, August 01, 2014 3:05:36 PM

Post# of 104535
Thx for your price point Pecuniam. My >10,000 QTMM is my biggest holding since the run-up here, and like my SGLB, I watched it go up and fall back. I dont think this one will languish so long as SGLB. QTMM said there would be a few announcements before the second Tetrapod equipment is installed. That seems like progress here should happen (or not) in a shorter time frame than the 'further development and ongoing validation/testing SGLB has with GE and HON now'.

In the run-up I recognized some posters here from my A123 shame and SGLB experience, some serious penny-players if you will, urging others to buy the SP up. I believe BigE mentioned Canadian traders could short QTMM up there. Mr. Squires resolved an outstanding issue for investors in Canada, which, while understandable for QTMM at the time, belongs furthest in QTMM's past going forward.

Did you see the recent DOW Chemical announcement about QDot alliance for production? Validates the prospect of the space. QTMM has an exclusive means of production.

Join the InvestorsHub Community

Register for free to join our community of investors and share your ideas. You will also get access to streaming quotes, interactive charts, trades, portfolio, live options flow and more tools.