Home > Boards > US OTC > Automotive and Transportation > APT MotoVox Group Inc. (MTVX)

I personally do not look at only Covey

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (6) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Sooah Member Profile

Followed By 441
Posts 8,337
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/15/10
160x600 placeholder
Sooah   Thursday, 06/19/14 06:51:19 PM
Re: Iris Blue Cab post# 78666
Post # of 162745 
I personally do not look at only Covey when it comes to APT. I look at the entire management team (officers and directors, collectively the Board) and even the investor base of APT that made a $26MM investment into APT. Unlike many issuers in the OTC market, FROZ/APT actually has a real board of qualified and seasoned professionals in APT's market segment who can lead the company together with Covey. Anyone thinking Covey is the sole manager of APT is very wrong.

I also look at APT's products and whether they can capture significant market share. I look at innovation and sustainability. I look at their partners and how they fare in the market and so on.

It is a complete waste of time to keep harping on the perceived personal 'character' flaws of one individual who is a member of the management team. Are the rest of the team also "incompetent, immoral and poor managers" due to their personal choices? How about some dirt on all the rest?

In God We Trust. All Others Must Pay Cash.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (6) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences