Home > Boards > US OTC > Automotive and Transportation > APT MotoVox Group Inc. (MTVX)

My first post on this board. I've read

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (5) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
2jz no shh Member Profile

Followed By 7
Posts 199
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/12/14
160x600 placeholder
2jz no shh   Friday, 06/06/14 08:54:24 PM
Re: bsdvs23 post# 74080
Post # of 162731 
My first post on this board. I've read thru the product menus on the website and read a brief 3rd party article about the sonic flow engine. I'm very very curious as to what new technology APT is using to get this kind of performance out of a 2 stroke engine.

Zero oil consumption? Next to impossible. But I do understand there is a large improvement to be had in current 2 strokes. Oil must lubricate the cylinders to prevent premature wear. Combustion burns oil that rings do not clean. This is normal in every engine in everyone's car. Although excessive consumption is not normal.

Rotary engines do in fact make incredible power for their size. However, a 2 stroke and rotary do not co exist. It's two totally different engine types. A rotary is really a zero stroke for argument sake.

100% efficiency? What is a small company in Kansas doing technology wise that is able to generate no wasted fuel? No company thus far that I'm aware of has been able to achieve that. This would change the WORLD! Revolutionary. I'd be super stoked if this is true.

Now I suppose it would be silly of APT to release technicalities of their product. I'd just like to make note that these claims are very bold. So bold that I'd be inclined to think that worldwide automakers must be holding something back. I know of no combination of valve train types, forced induction, fuel type or fuel/spark delivery that achieves what is being claimed.

This is not to say that I'm not enthusiastic of the idea, but if someone could perhaps point me in the direction of reading material that would help me understand I'd appreciate it. If not, well I fully understand this is an investment in a design and nothing is concrete.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (5) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences